Saturday, December 25, 2010

Keep the Suggestions Coming

Thank you to everyone who has suggested burger joints in the Los Angeles area.  Before I went back east, I tried one of the burger joints and I will discuss it in my next post. After eating there, I realized that I will have to go back to the places that I deemed worthy as semi-finalists so that they can get a fair rating. Also to make my father Jim Bays happy,  I will write later about my love for the In-N-Out burger. But that is when I don't have anything else to write about. By the way, I am still taking volunteers for people who would like to join me in this burger journey. I already have a couple people but there is always room for more.  So below are the suggestions so far of Burger Joints that I will be trying.   If I have left any out please let me know.. because the search for Los Angeles best Burger has already begun.

So as you see I will be a busy burger eater...but I am ready for it!!!

3 comments:

  1. simmzys in manahttan beach!

    www.simmzys.com

    I'm taking you when u get back. my best friend works there so the beers are Freeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. make sure you get the kobe bacon bleu at lucky devils

    ReplyDelete
  3. one day come visit me and your search will be over... or just beginning as you try each of the burgers at this joint!
    http://www.kumascorner.com/

    ReplyDelete